Well, I did it! A whole year of blogging. I’ve had so much fun writing these posts and cooking, as well as reading your comments and suggestions. I can’t thank you all enough for your support and thought I would share the top ten posts of this past year. That’s right, YOUR favorites.
- Big Flavor at Chinatown’s Big Wong
- Moulin Rouge Inspired Cupcakes!
- La Nacional Tapas: A Taste of Spain on the West Side
- Sweet Potato and Apple Burritos
- Porter House Restaurant
- Dark Moist Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Lemon Mousse
- Salty Chocolate and Caramel Pudding
- Easy “Dirty” Rocky Road Macaroons!
- Gluten Free Matzoh!
- Gluten Free Irish Soda Bread
And, just for fun, here are my favorites. I couldn’t pick just ten, so I threw in an extra for your enjoyment.
- A Very Pumpkin Meal
- Baked Peaches with Almond Paste
- Christmas Cupcakes
- Coconut Shrimp for Mardi Gras!
- Easter Birds’ Nests
- Pear, Chickpea and Avocado Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Dressing
- Peppermint Irish Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Rainy Day Roasted Tomatoes
- Salmon Herb and Veggie Cakes
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Zesty Red Pepper Spread & Fresh Mozzarella Panini
Happy Birthday, (Mainly) Gluten Free in NYC! I look forward to another wonderful year and many more to come :)
Have a favorite that wasn’t listed here or a suggestion for my blog? Please feel free to share and tell me what you think!